The function of face masks depends on the skin type. Some are to remove excess sebum oil from the skin; While some bring back moisture into the skin.
Some face masks will help to correct uneven skin tones. While others may include exfoliants that help remove dead skin.
What Are The Causes of Blackheads
The causes of blackheads are excess sebum on the skin. What it does to the skin, is the pores oxidize when it gets in contact with the air.
The skin tends to produce lots of sebum, which results in a large number of blackheads.
Blackheads are usually seen in the T-zone, for example, the forehead, nose, and chin. Very common with oily or combination skin.
Here Are Different Most Effective DIY Face Masks For Blackheads
Let’s find them out together!
For these DIY anti-blackhead masks to work, It is fundamental you open your pores. It will help all the ingredients penetrate the skin.
Face steam opens the pores; this helps promote blood flow through the vessel. To do this, first, you need to cleanse your face.
- Boil hot water, carefully pour it into a blow and add a few bay leaves inside;
- Choose a safe spot a table with a stool or a chair that offers you the right height;
- Have a seat and grab a towel to cover your head;
- Place the towel over your head, and gently approach the blow. Make sure you hold your face 6 inches above the hot water.
- Steam your face for about 5-10 minutes.
There are many natural remedies to solve this problem, and face masks are among them.
Face masks are also suitable treatments for those suffering from facial blemishes.
Face Mask Made With Lemon
Lemon has disinfectant and cleansing properties. It can be used alone or combined with other ingredients.
- Squeeze one slice of fresh lemon to get the juice. With a clean cotton ball, apply it to areas that need treatment.
- Repeat these steps every night before bedtime, and make sure it’s dry before you do so.
Face Mask Made With Lemon and Yoghurt
Lemon and yoghurt are beneficial for skin problems with:
Acne, blackheads and excess sebum. Always remember to hydrate the skin.
But, cleaning and purification methods are effective treatments for blackheads.
- Mix half a tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of plain yoghurt.
- Apply the solution to the face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
You should see improvements already after a week!
Tomato Face Mask
Among the DIY, the tomato is one of the simplest.
Tomato has disinfectant properties, which help narrow the pores on the skin. It Limits the appearance of blackheads.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices, then arrange the slices of tomatoes onto your face. Lie down and relax for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Next, remove the sliced tomato and rinse your face with warm water.
Face Mask Flour and Egg White
This face mask it’s based on flour and egg white. You can choose the one you prefer, as they are all effective treatments.
Egg white helps purify the skin, while white flour helps detoxify the impured skin.
- Mix one egg white with a teaspoon of flour, and blend. Apply the face mask on the face one blended, and leave it on for ten minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Charcoal Face Mask
The charcoal-based mask has antioxidant and purifying properties. They help reduce excess oils and impurities on the skin.
- Two teaspoons of distilled water, three tablespoons of vegetable charcoal and two drops of lavender essential oil.
- Mix them all together and spread them on the face. Lavender is an essential oil that helps calm and heals the skin.
- After 15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
The blackhead face masks are effective but natural remedies that help remove facial imperfections. For more effective results, try out Face Masks Made With Honey you will surely end up with cleansed skin, which will appear smoother and compact.